Monday, April 7, 2008

ONE MONTH!!


The month has flown by! Smith has grown so much and changes day to day. His stomach is feeling much better thanks to his medicine and he is finally sleeping more and eating less frequently which has been a nice break for a very tired mom! He even let me sleep a couple three hour stretches this week :)

Here are some highlights from our trip to St. George

Hangin out with Grandpa


Im pretty good at lifting my head now!


I made my cousin Zander cry when his mom held me


I am the same size as my cousin Cache who is a whole month older than me!!


Bath time at Grandmas house! Everyone in!


is it the picture, or the baby that is "out of focus"...

8 comments:

Freddie said...

When is his optomitrist appointment? Come pick me up off the floor before you go.
We sure enjoyed having you and Smith stay with us. See ya this weekend . :)

linzy said...

He is getting sooo big!! And he is dang cute!!

kateworthi said...

So cute. he's a doll. What kind of medicine did they put him on? Glad you are both doing better! Sleep does wonders for a person- especially a mom! :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you arent getting any sleep. three hours would kill me. it is sad that you think that is long. hahahahahahahhahah. I love smiths hairdo. he had a natural mohawk. it is the best and i love his cooky eye. does he have my eyes?

Paul said...

Ok Hannah, that last picture of Smith is way funny- and then what really made me laugh was Sadie's comment about having her eyes HA HA!! I had fun visiting with you while you were down here. We will see you this weekend. By the way, I'm putting together that portfolio that you asked for, and it has come to my attention that 99.9999% of my pictures are of Zander.

Mel said...

so funny! love the pics! keep 'em coming!

Braziers said...

Cute kid! Hey, if you come back to St. George in the next month let us know! We would love to se everyone and let the babes look at each other!!! :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

I love that last picture--I used to be so worried about their eyes going crossed, but now I just laugh. I love seeing the day to day growth they have! He looks just like you, Hannah!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings