We may need to look into alien DNA testing for a more acurate result :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Posts
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- December (1)
- October (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (7)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- February (6)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (3)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (8)
- April (13)
- March (9)
- February (6)
- January (6)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (5)
- August (4)
- July (12)
- June (2)
"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is funny but I need more pictures. Cmon I know your just sittin around eating bon bons.
That is so scary looking! but he really does lool like ET. he is much cuter in his own body! I love his mohawk. Cache is getting old man hair!
Actually he looks more like the giant turtle on NEVER ENDING STORY! ya know the one that sneezes.
"Not that it matters............ but..... yes." AH AH AH choo!
said in a slow and crackly voice!
Oh my gosh I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Then to top it off I read Hailey's comment about the giant turtle and almost fell off my chair! Thanks for the laugh! I must say though that if people are telling you that your kid looks like E.T. then you should take it as a compliment because I think E.T. is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Well... I guess E.T. is an alien and children shouldn't look like aliens but.....Oh my gosh I sound like Mollie HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Smith is the cutest and I want to see him!
ok ok, so we know that babies looks a littel funny at birth sometimes. Everyone thought Brode was really ugly. But can't we see some pics of how beautiful he is getting. I know that Hannah has taken some pics so please get them posted ASAP. You know that with hannah as a mother he is gonna be a looker...oh yeah and KC too!
Post a Comment