Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love Lehi



When we first moved here I wondered how I was going to do it... Live in Lehi I mean. I guess I imagined it would be totally different than it is, because I absolutely LOVE it here! Im surrounded by beautiful scenery and I live about 3 min from Target! What more could you ask for?! I have the greatest ward in the world, and great neighbors and friends here. From the beginning I have felt like this is where we are supposed to be!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way pretty pictures!

Freddie said...

oh good hannah.. im happy to hear that you are a happy prego woman. It is so nice when you enjoy where you live. you are blessed for sure. love mom

Brittany said...

I miss it so mcuh! Don't move Hannah in case we get to come back!

linzy said...

Hannah Banana! We just love you too! And we love to look at you too! ha ha! You are beautiful!

Freddie said...

Thats It !!!! Name the baby Lehi Stayner... then you can always remember living there and that is where you had him at. Arent i clever...

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings