Monday, November 19, 2007

A late halloween blog "meet the simmons"



so sad that Im just now posting these pictures, but im finally getting things organized since the trip. KC was Richard simmons and I was a fat aerobics lady... (I also was a cow for a party the night before but I like to have 2 costumes every halloween :)
KC did all the work on his costume. I did not help design the tank top, but I must say he has a creative flair! Our friend Lindzy joined in the 80s fun with some aerobics wear as well. We went to the bishops house and he still brings it up in every ward council.

4 comments:

kateworthi said...

So, I'm just not impressed. You're really not even pulling off the FAT aerobics lady well at 7 months pregnant. Aerobics lady; now I'd buy that. Shame on you... On a lighter note, Love your blog! Beautiful pics of Uruguay!

kateworthi said...

PS - Six months preg - sorry. And, my FAVORITE pic is the TITS oulet. Maybe there'd be a lot less surgery in this country if we just had a few of those! HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

Oh those pictures are hilarious! Every Halloween you and KC make me laugh.

Muranda said...

Killing me...absolutely killing me! I missed you in St. George:(

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings