Thursday, October 4, 2007

and the gender is...

allright... after a much awaited verdict...
sorry if some of you think this picture is offensive, but I laughed pretty hard.

4 comments:

Freddie said...

Ya that does kind of resemble you Hannah. Congratulations!!! another BOY..... well maybe unless your doctor is wrong AGAIN!

Freddie said...

OK oK i know that sounded like this is your second baby but i was refering to grandbabies and this one being another ONE,,, a Boy that is,,, He is going to be way adorable.

Muranda said...

no freaking way...he and Ashton are doing to be such good friends. They can wreck the neighborhoods together! Congrats!

linzy said...

That picture! Oh my!! I didn't get it a first and then I looked a little more closely!! We'll hope that part of his little body doesn't grow the biggest!! :) :)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings