Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random thoughts...

Everytime I read my update entry it makes me want to eat another peanut butter and jelly sandwich! My poor baby will be born a peanut!

... my camera is busted! Something is wrong with the shutter...crappy! I have been able to get by with it (barely) but I have to find a two to three week period where I have no shoots scheduled so I can send it in to be fixed. Nothin like spending your life savings on a camera that breaks a year later!!!

...Last night we had a baby shower for my best friend Amanda. Out of the 9 girls there, SIX of them were pregnant! (and one had just barely had a baby) Is everyone in the world pregnant right now?

...So today I realized that I really am obsessed with Dr. Laura. Anyone who reads this blog and does not listen to Dr. Laura you are seriously missing out. She is on AM radio 570 between 1:00 and 4:00 and she gives the most amazing advice! I have also read two of her books, and cant get enough... I also just love listening to her rip on people for their stupidity... arent I mean???

2 comments:

Muranda said...

You are mean, because I think that Dr. laura is so rude. Some poeple deserve it, but most of them do not. Anyway, enough about the witch.

I want to hang out with you guys. Call us!!!!!!

Freddie said...

Yes Nan.. way to go! Another Dr. Laura Fan! The only reason someone would not like her is because they are not dealing with the real world, or they are just too soft hearted for there own good. We all need to get tough. This world is so messed up and we need more honest people like Dr. Laura. The truth hurts bad. love your MEAN mom

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings