Saturday, September 29, 2007
My inspiration
Ive been baby hungry since the day I got married, but it really kicked in one sunday when KC and I were sitting alone on a huge bench in Sacrament meeting and I could see all the cute families around me. Then Danielle and Blake walked in and sat next to us with their sleeping little red headed Henry in Danielle's arms. The next thing I knew I was tearing up! I couldnt stop crying the whole rest of sacrament meeting!! I knew we HAD to get pregnant soon. I was able to do some family pictures of this cute little family that inspired my insane cravings for a baby!!! Heres my inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Posts
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- December (1)
- October (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (7)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- February (6)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (3)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (8)
- April (13)
- March (9)
- February (6)
- January (6)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (5)
- August (4)
- July (12)
- June (2)
"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings
3 comments:
Ohhhhh Hanny, Im so happy that Heavenly Father blessed you and now your going to be a mommy. I love you. your mommy
Hannah..Adam and I are so confused right now. Is that your sister? I don't think that it is, but she seriously looks just like you. She is adorable..and that little red head makes me so excited to see what your little one is going to look like.
So fun!!!
Post a Comment