Monday, July 2, 2007

what will our kids look like??

I cant stop thinking about it! so I went back to our baby pictures and died laughing at the idea of mixing these two sets of genes! Our kids better wear cool clothes like us...


2 comments:

Muranda said...

You guys are anything but boring. But Hannah, I didn't know that you grew up in the 70's!?! I swear you just posted KC's full-sized head on that little babies body....he seriously looks EXACTLY the same!

White-trash derby....heck yeah! That will be so fun!

Freddie said...

K C's out fit is way cool, and your shirt is well..... very sad.. sorry I was not a good mom. :)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings