Monday, July 16, 2007

Grandma Freddie blew our cover...

so, for those of you who read the blog often you might have noticed a suspicious comment made by my mom... We were going to wait a few weeks to get out and tell the world, but after spending some time with our friends it became a little too obvious to hold back any longer... I mean, what girl has to pee every 5 min, and suddenly has no desire what-so-ever to eat foods that we all know she used to love??? A PREGNANT ONE! Yes, we hadnt even hit our 1 year when we found out, but its great news and we are both soooo excited to have a little carpet stayner running around. NO we arent going to choose the name carpet, although it has been suggested by many... we might lean towards something like: rug, or bed... too bad blanket was taken already by Michael Jackson.

For those of you who want to track the months, We are due March 7th 2008 :)

below are pictures from when we told our parents the news...


4 comments:

vantastic said...

AHHHHHH!! congratulations. i am so excited for you. now you get to be a mom. I hope your child is as good as my daughter.

Muranda said...

Wahooo! Now I won't be the only one with an ADD child on my hands! You have no idea how excited I am for you guys! Please say it is a girl so that Ashton can marry her....I hope she has red hair! (the only other option would be bald, and that wouldn't be good, now would it?) I can't wait to throw you a fun shower and get you all geared up! Congrats! Wahoooooo...

Freddie said...

Hannah i have no idea what I said or where I said it? oops sorry , If i blew it. Oh well its fun to be able to tell people now that the cat is out of the bag. And i hate how your music plays evertime I log on to your blog. duh! change it!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah! Congrats! All those "almosts" while sitting in preschool and then- FOILED again! But now, it is true! YAY! PS- your pictures are killer! YAY for mama Hannah!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings